Tuesday 1 June 2010

The Gallery - Still Life, My Life

The theme this week on the Gallery is Still Life. Now as you will probably know by now I'm really bad at taking photo's, no matter how much I try to make them look beautiful or breathtaking or even interesting it just doesn't work.

I live in quite a small house, even though the living room and kitchen is opened planned its still small, I'm grateful for the summer so we can extend the house into the garden.

I decided to take random photo's of things in my living room, kitchen and garden, I found a fancy application on Photo bucket (thank you Emma).

I'm hoping this works, this Still Life, My Life......


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Wow! I like!!! Great take on theme. And beautifully presented!! :-)

    Maggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks very professional to me! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool way to present it. Looks great. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicely done, I love whipping up photo mosaics on Flickr too, it's good to see the compositions made at random. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, I like it :) great photos, and I love the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Carol, it's brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its fab and a great interpretation of the prompt:) Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fab! I love the note; I always keep notes like that :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mosaic effect, the pics look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the idea, the pictures, and most of all the presentation ! whaou, I'm now a fan

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a very cleverly presented image, love the idea and would like to learn myself.

    CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great set of pictures made all the more special by the way you've arranged them. Fab

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant set of photos, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! You could frame it and put it on a wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you everyone, I'm pretty chuffed with the outcome x

    ReplyDelete
  16. It is a rather cool site isnt it! Great photos! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to know what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin