On Wednesday 3rd November, online eco-friendly kids store DaisychainBaby.co.uk will be hosting a second birthday baffle (bash and raffle) in honour of The Children's Trust.
The FREE event, taking place at London's Museum of Childhood from 6-9pm, will be a fantastic evening as we celebrate two years of trading and raise funds for our chosen charity partner.
Join them for champagne, nibbles, networking, the chance to win some great prizes in the massive charity raffle (with all proceeds going to The Children's Trust) and to buy fabulous products from the DaisychainBaby.co.uk collection at heavily discounted prices (10% of all sales made on the night will also go to The Children's Trust).
Register for a FREE ticket. For more information about the event, email Lins Drabwell on firstname.lastname@example.org
Raffle prizes donated by:
- Lynda Harvey, The Wine Place
- Danny Maddocks, Baby’s First Calendar
- Shan & Peter Hutchins, Mad Moo Toys
- Liz Burton, Me & My Shadow Blog with Little Beau Ltd.
- Marie McAllister, Dolly Dimples
- Jacqui Dobor, Daisy Hampers
- Cheryl Grottick, Precious Nappies
- Lynn Hogg, More4Mums
- Laura Jane Quick, Candles & Cards for All Occasions
- Sue Acton, Bubble & Balm
- Sarah Collins, Chocadores
- Brenda Cuby, Babygrowers
- Tanja Drayton, Bodywork Studio
- Clara, Clara Therapies
- Kelly Parsons, Kelly’s Impressions
- Kathryn Martin, Delapole Events
- Sam Jones, EllieBelle Designs
- John Lakey, Candlelight Creations
- Penny Amey, Trunki