Friday 23 April 2010

The Soundtrack To My Week

BG is feeling much better this week so we've managed to get out and about which has been lovely.

The weather has been glorious, so today we will be mainly playing the garden. 

The song I have chosen this week may be weird one for you but it always reminds me of OH.

OH wooed me with his love of music, something we have in common. The big album at the time was by this band and he lent it to me to listen to and I've loved it ever since.

This song was my ring tone for him for ages and this was the first band we went to see together.

The reason I thought of it this week, is that I was remembering all the stupid things he does sometimes, I know I go on about how great he is but he's not perfect. 

On Tuesday I had an horrendous headache and about 8pm I asked him to get me some paracetamol. I was still awake at 2am, yes he had given me ones with caffeine in so I was awake all night!!

This song always brings a smile to may face and makes me want to jump around and dance, so here it is........

Chelsea Dagger by The Fratellis 








Enjoy

NM X

2 comments:

  1. This is a Mad Family Fav, in fact this is what is playing on Mini's stero at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless, me and BG bopped around to it all weekend

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to know what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin