Friday 5 June 2009

Something For The Weekend

Before we all run off and do fabulous and glamorous things at the weekend (Food shopping, housework)I have been lucky enough to be given two awards!!!!







First of all I've had been given a one Lovely Blog Award by Sandy at Baby Baby and Clareybabble thank you very much ladies (Do check their blogs out)

Now I am supposed to tell you 5 pet peeves and pass this on to ten new blogs I have found. With the risk of sounding big headed (OK so I am) I was given this award quite recently I listed my new blogs then and listed my peeves so what I propose to do is wait a few weeks and when I have 10 new blogs I am reading (Probably won't take a few weeks so many good ones out there) I will pass it on, I promise!!!




The second award I have been given is the Lemonade award from Rebel Mother at Another Day In The Mad House (another fab blog)



I Have to list 3 things I am grateful for and pass on to 5 blogs so here I go



Things I am grateful for:

1 My baby girl, simple as that

2 My OH who supports me, loves me, encourages me and lets me rant and rave and doesn't bat an eyelid!

3 Music, I know it sounds stupid but music has gotten me through good and bad times! What ever my mood there is always a song to match it.

My 5 blogs I am awarding the Lemonade Award to

Family Life

Maternal Tales From The South Coast

Time Management Mum

Sticky Fingers

I Promise I Will Do My Best

I am also a highlighted blogger on British Mummy Bloggers

If you haven't all really check this site out its great, while you're there have a look at the other highlighted blogs a fantastic read

OK I'm off I've got a baby free morning tomorrow!!! Yay

Have a great weekend

NM x

6 comments:

  1. Well done you on two awards....congratulations.
    and how lucky are you to have a baby free morning???

    Have a great time RMx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the awards - well deserved xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award for my blog - that is really sweet:-)
    I will now pay the love forward and pass the award onto a couple of others!
    You are now on my blogroll!
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS) What is your 'real name'? I've tried looking for you at British Mummy Bloggers to connect and can't find!
    I'm Nadine Hill - Time Management Mum blog!
    Speak soon!
    Nadine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a great list of things to be grateful for :) - and well done on your awards!
    (and the baby free morning - enjoy!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much ladies! Baby free morning was lovely had 3 hrs to my self. Had a little wonder around the shops then sat in a lush little cafe hidden in a bookshop and read trashy magazine while drinking coffee and eating bacon rolls!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to know what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin