Sunday 12 September 2010

My 10 All Time Favourite Big Brother Quotes

I was a little sad when Big Brother ended on Friday night, I’ve been a fan on and off since the very beginning.  I was addicted to the first series and always watch the first and last night each year even if I don’t watch the every show in between. I have loved this last series the housemates were a good mix and the tasks were brilliant.  I will miss the crazy housemates going in and will be interested in seeing what they schedule next summer to fill the gap.

To celebrate the end of Big Brother I thought I’d share my 10  all time favourite quotes from Big Brother over the years.

  1. No naked jacuzzi-ness! Michelle Bass
  2. Where is East Angular? Is it abroad? Jade Goody
  3. I'm cooking an egg for the very first time, ahh-ooom, ahh-ooom, I'm doing it in the Big Brother House, ahh-ooom, ahh-ooom, Lisa and Glyn are gonna eat the egg, ahh- ooom, ahh-ooom. Glyn Wise
  4. I'm so angry, I'm fuming! I'm fumigating! Nadia Almada 
  5. If you live by the sword, you die by the sword. Nick Bateman
  6. If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweet and wipe the seat! Alex Sibley
  7. You'd better know yourself if you're talking to me, little girl Aisleyne Horgan-Wallace 
  8. I love blinking, I do Helen Adams
  9. I’ve lived my life like an international pop start. Paul Clarke
  10. whenever I’m feeling down, I always think about that woman who had her face ripped off by a chimpanzee Josie George

What are yours? 

NM X 

2 comments:

  1. My favourite is when in UBB Nikki was in the bath and discussing Nadia with Brian. She said "Maybe she's on her period?". Brian looked at her incredulously then turned and said "Yeah maybe that's it" sarcastically. Nikki did not have a clue and I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to know what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin