Jehovah Witnesses came to my door today, I was very polite to them and thanked them for calling but I wasn’t religious so goodbye. They wouldn’t leave so I explained that I had studied Jehovah in the past (I actually have) and I don’t believe in god myself. I was then told is I didn’t believe in god I was against him and would perish when the time came, basically I’m going to hell.
I was still very polite said goodbye and shut the door, then laughed to myself. You see me and OH often joke we’re going to hell, not because we’re evil (well not all the time) but because we have a really bad sense of humour and laugh at really inappropriate things.
If there is a Hell here are 5 reasons I’d be going there:-
- I sky +Comic Relief and Children In Need so I can forward past the clips of children in Africa etc and before sky + I would change the channel
- We only watch the Winter Olympics in hopes that someone will fall, trip or slip. If there are no accidents then it’s not worth watching. The ones when they all crash are the best.
- When BG was really small we would make up songs to sooth her, one is called “BG smells of poo”
- I laugh too loud when people fall over in the street or walk into things, even better if they walk into something then fall down.
- I avoid charity collectors in the street; I’m really good at ignoring them
There are more reasons but I fear you would never look at me in the same way again ;)