Monday 25 May 2009

An Award, Becoming An Ambassador and A Featured Blogger!!!


What a week!! While cleaning up snot and trying not to have a heart attack every time BG coughs and chokes a little I've been given a blog award, become a welcome ambassador and been made a featured blogger! How much more excitement can I take??

Let start with my lovely award from Amy at and 1 more means four

OK so this is what I have to do with the award

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2. Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So here are my 10 new blogs I've found:


Ramblings of a fab brunette

Mommy is rock n roll

I also have to list my top 5 pet hates


1 Lateness

2 Rudeness

3 Drivers that don't indicate

4 Cold Callers

5 Litter bugs

Next I along with some other lovely ladies have become welcome ambassadors for
My role is to say hello and help new parent bloggers with the site

And finally http Mum Bloggers Club has made me a featured blogger which is a great honor!!

Who knew that when I started my little blog that this would happen, I would have been happy if just one person read it! But I'm very very happy that not only do people read it but the like it enough to follow and give me awards.

So thank you very much for reading my blog and leaving me comments it really cheers me up when I see someone has taken the time to comment!

So on that final note before I go and wipe BG's nose again thank you again to everyone and enjoy the rest of the bank holiday


NM x

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your awards! Wow I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on becoming an ambassador and being featured! go girl go!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award!! And congrats on the ambassador status and being featured :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claire - Thank you hun x

    Amy - Thanks, I'm so excited x

    Margarita - Thanks, you're welcome x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, that is very kind of you. Now I will think of some other newly discovered bloggers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just discovered that I won an award from you *sniff* I'm so happy, thank you!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to know what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin