Jo over at Slummy Single Mummy has tagged me in the Stylish Blogger Award, thank you very much my dear.
Now I have to tell you 7 things you didn't know about which after almost 2 years of blogging and countless meme's may be hard.
1. I suffer with bouts of insomnia which can last for months and then all of a sudden I will sleep right through.
2. I can control my dreams, sounds very weird but most of the time I can. I'm a big day dreamer and can get lost for hours in them.
3. I haven't got any wisdom teeth. I had x-rays when I was younger and there are none there.
4. On a school skiing trip to Austria I got caught with beer in my room, I was in year 9.
5. I was a horrid child and would steal sweets from my bed bound great nan and stand just far enough away so that she couldn't reach me.
6. My first gig was Kylie Minouge when I was 11. I wanted to see Jason Donovan but my dad wouldn't take me and my sister.
7. When I was pregnant I went to quite a few gigs and festivals. I saw Ocean Colour Scene, Pigeon Detectives, Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi and went to V festival and Reading Festival. BG loves all their music.
I now have to tag 15, yes 15 other bloggers.
I'm tagging a mixture of new and old blogs.
I've got a drill and I'm not afraid to use it!
A Bit About Me
Knees Up Mother Brown
Cherry Mum of 6
Yummy Mummy Sausage
Adventures of an English Mum
More Than Just A Mother
Mummy From The Heart
Two Add Three
Diary of a Supervised Mum
I'm showing off I'm tagging 16!!
I will leave you with a track from one of the bands from no 7...