Monday 31 January 2011

Music Monday - They Stood Up for Love

I've shared tracks from this band before (no its not Bon Jovi). Its an American band called Live, there is something about their music even the heavier tracks that soothe me.


I will quite happily listen to them all day long, they are currently on a two break and I really hope they don't make it indefinitely.  I have seen them perform many a time in tiny venues, which in my opinion is the best way to listen to them. You need to feel their music and you can only do that in small, intimate places. 


This is one of my favourite tracks by them, its off their 4th album The Distance To Here and its beautiful. 


This is They Stood up For Love by Live



NM X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love to know what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin