This is a sponsored post.
Last week I wrote about starting the Hovis Wholemeal Challenge, well here are the results.
50 female bloggers took part in the challenge
· 90% of respondents tended to snack more on Week 1 (when eating their normal breakfast)
· 78% will continue to eat bread for breakfast after taking the challenge, with 64% stating Hovis Wholemeal kept them fuller for longer
· 94% agreed they enjoyed eating Hovis Wholemeal for breakfast
· 86% agreed eating Hovis Wholemeal prevented them snacking in-between breakfast and lunch
· 56% of people didn’t even think about snacking in-between breakfast and lunch when eating Hovis Wholemeal, compared to 29% when eating their normal breakfast
· After eating Hovis Wholemeal for breakfast, 71% felt more positive about bread overall
· Most common snacking time overall is between 11-11.30am
I do love the fact we all snack at the same time!! Elevenses anyone?
I have to say I have been naughty and slipped back into bad way; I’m just bad at eating breakfast. I am trying harder and manage breakfast at least 4 times a week.
I do eat less at lunch time if I have a good breakfast and tend to choose healthier options.
Don’t forget you can take the challenge yourself at www.facebook.com/hovisbakery, There are prizes to be won!