Saturday 26 September 2009

Sneak Preview..

Keeping this secret has been killing me!! I've been given permission to give you snippet about where I'm going on Monday.

I and a group of Parent Bloggers have been invited to London to be a part of Pampers and UNICEF's 1 pack = 1 vaccine campaign. We've have been asked to be ambassadors!

I am both excited and extremely honored to be asked, now I can't give you many details (mainly as I don't know much my self!) but I will give you the full story Monday. I will probably be blogging on the trip home!!

Phew that feels good to tell you all!

Have a great weekend

NM X

5 comments:

  1. How exciting, can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Littlemummy - I know, I'm almost giddy!

    Rosiescribble - Looking fowrad to meeting you too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you have fun i was invited too but i couldn't make it say hi from me xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds exciting - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love to know what you think

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin