Today has been one of those days with BG; she has really been testing the boundaries. It’s been a cold and wet day so we haven’t been out and I’m ready for a bath and bed.
Here are some of things BG has done today that makes me want to pull my hair out:-
- Screamed for no reason
- Refuse to have her bum changed
- Removed her socks, then leggings and refused to wear any bottoms all day
- Requested lunch, ate a bit then threw it on the floor and requested ice cream
- Shouted for cake and when I said no shouted for a biscuit
- Tried to take her nappy off
- While doing some magic painting she tried to drink the dirty water, when I asked her not to she tipped it all over the book
- Demanded Pepper Pig to be on all day
- Screamed every time I left the living room so she had to come with me
- Ate her yogurt with her hands and got it all over her.
- Put grapes in her mouth than spat them out so they hit the floor
- Tipped her dinner out all over her highchair tray and mashed it up with her hands
It’s been a long, never ending day.
Now where’s that chocolate!!